06 May 2010

Curious George

Jenni and I had a "mini-session" this morning to get some ideas and play around a bit. The real shoot is this weekend. I was a little worried baby brother would come before then and we wouldn't have any maternity pictures!! That would have been a disgrace since I'm her sister-in-law! So I went over there this morning just in case :)
We had a short amount of time and I spent half of it getting the light right...but I got a few great shots. I thought I would share this one picture that I just fell in love with. I love the sweetness of mom and daughter. The anticipation of change. I even love how grainy the photograph is!
I can just imagine Abigail or "Curious George" looking at it years down the road...

6 comments:

Kristi McKnight said...

This picture makes me tear up. I love how happy Jenni is. I remember praying for them and with them for this sweet baby. How great is our God!
Kristi

Leslie Meyer said...

What's the story behind "Curious George"?

Lauren said...

Kristi,
It's incredible, isn't it? And still so unreal...

Lauren said...

Leslie,
"Curious George" is what Abigail has named the baby...Jeff and Jenni are keeping the real name secret!

bhrugh said...

Abigail looks so grown up! But she is the BIG sister!

Betty Rugh

Mary Scott said...

Your wonderful pictures make being so far away a little easier. This pic is so precious!