25 May 2011

Mabel **Maternity**

I left this photo shoot smiling! Mabel and Rafael are one of the sweetest couples I have ever photographed. And I absolutely mean that! Their love for each other and their baby was all over their faces. It really did make my day and I went home in such a good mood. I'm never in a bad mood after a photo shoot but sometimes I leave exhausted. This time I left feeling energized and happy for this couple.

Thank you Mabel and Rafael for making my Saturday! It was such a joy to meet you and get to photograph this wonderful season of your life. I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek of some of my favorite pictures from your photo shoot.







3 comments:

sherie said...

BEAUTIFUL! THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE INSIDE AND OUT. I AM GLAD THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS! LOVE YOU GUYS! CANT' WAIT TO MEET THE BABY!

LOVE
SHERIE :)

Renee Jones said...

These photographs are beautiful. I am so happy for you and can't wait until the baby arrives. Renee

Anonymous said...

Familia Ramos-Medina:

Te ves preciosa! los retratos estan bellos. Nos vemos manana!

muchos abrazos y besos