29 March 2011

Christa **Maternity**

I enjoyed getting to know Christa and Joseph (Jose) this past Saturday. This photo shoot was suppose to take place over Spring Break but a certain someone (me) got a little stomach bug and had to reschedule on them. Luckily it all worked out in the end!

After getting kicked out of our first location (oops) we headed downtown and I got some really great shots. I can't wait to show Christa and Jose ALL of them! I edited a few of my first favorites to share with everyone here on the blog.

p.s. I found out that they (especially Jose) have roots in Tennessee! It's always exciting to me when someone knows where good ole Clinton, TN is! That's where my mom is from and I still have a lot of family there. I spent many summers there when I was growing up!




No comments: